Jingle Bells Wax Melts
- A gorgeous Christmas scent with cedar, tobacco and vanilla lifted up by sweet juniper and a hint of pine. Tinsel in a tin! Seriously addictive
WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains: ISO E SUPER, alpha iso methyl ionone, CASHMERAN, helional, heliotropin. May produce an allergic reaction.
Instructions: Place wax melt in the well of your wax burner.
Do NOT add water.
To prevent fire or Injury: Use only in tea -light warmers or electric
warmers approved for wax melts.
Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
If on skin wash with plenty of soap and water.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Use only in well ventilated areas, away from flammable materials.
Do not leave unattended while in use.