Black/Grey Wax Melt Burner
Our newest wax melt burner, this stunning black/grey burner is also available in Rose Gold, Pearl Grey and Chrome glass. It can be bundled together with your favourite Elaroma wax melts or purchased on its own. If you’d like to add additional wax melts, please add them to your basket.
Wax Melt Burner Safety Guide
- Keep wax melt burner and melted wax away from children & pets.
- Always use within sight and never leave burner unattended.
- Do not overfill the wax bowl.
- Wax & burner will remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished.
- Do not try to move wax melt burner until it has completely cooled and wax has solidified.
- Do not add water or fragrance oils to the wax bowl under any circumstances.
- Keep wax clear of debris.
- Only ever use unscented tea lights.
- Only use standard size tea lights (burn time approx. 4 hours).
- Never use larger tea lights or other candles and never use more than 1 tea light in your burner.
- Do not ingest - if eaten, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not pour liquid wax into drain.
- Do not use sharp or metal objects to remove solidified wax from burner.
- Discard burner if it is cracked, chipped or broken.
- Do not apply excessive pressure when removing solid wax as this may damage your burner.
- Do not put burner in freezer to remove wax.